A Two-Year-Old Boy Got Bit By A Rattlesnake In 2014, So His Parents Took Him Straight To ER

Image: CBS DFW

When one couple rushed their son to hospital with a suspected bite, they were obviously concerned. However, they had no idea that their toddler’s life was hanging in the balance. Indeed, if doctors didn’t act quickly, he might not make it out alive.

The Hadley Family live in Grapevine in Texas. They are dad Trent, mom Amy, daughter Riley and son Parker. In 2014 the little boy was two years old and growing fast. So, his parents were keen to create precious memories with him and his sister.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT