As for how she had ended up trapped in the first place? Well, apparently, the curious little kitty had been exploring her owner’s garage when she came across the spare tire. And, for some reason, the animal seemingly thought that it was a good idea to stick her head into the central hole of the wheel. It may not have taken long for Cookie to have realized her mistake, however.
But, by that point, it was much too late for Cookie to do anything: she had become completely wedged. Luckily for the little cat, though, her family had recognized the gravity of the situation and so transported her to Pieper Memorial Veterinary Center – the best place to help.