Image by: limonada
Hunting for Bigfoot has been one of the favourite pastimes of many a hunter for the past few decades. Also known as Sasquatch, the creature is allegedly ape-like and said to inhabit the remote forests of northwest America and British Columbia, Canada. Yet, despite dozens of sightings there is still no definitive evidence that the elusive hairy being exists. Until now.
Searching for Bigfoot, a company whose sole aim is to find Bigfoot has released teaser evidence that the creature is in fact real, or was. Pictures of a deceased Bigfoot-esque animal found in northern Georgia have been released, along with some fascinating furry facts and figures.
- The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
- It weighs over five hundred pounds. The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.
- It is male.
- It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.
- It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot.
- The feet are flat and similar to human feet.
- Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at the heel.
- From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are eleven and three-quarters inches long and six and one-quarter inches wide.
- The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same
day that the body was found.)
- The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.
Image by: berniethomas68
The creature was discovered by Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, who are keeping the exact location a secret as they claim there are a whole troup of the animals still living. Tom Biscardi of Searching for Bigfoot has been a veteran Sasquatch tracker for years and traveled to Georgia to view the find last weekend. A team of scientists have been carrying out tests on the body and, along with the Tom Biscardi, they will release DNA and photographic findings to the media at a press release in Palo Alto, California, on Friday August 15, 2008 at 12 noon.
Guess we only have to wait a day to find out if the whole thing is a hoax or not… again.
We’ll even throw in a free album.