In 2016 This 11-Year-Old Boy Ate A Cake On Holiday And Died From A Nut Allergy

After taking a bite out of a piece of cake, one young boy started complaining of a stomach ache. His parents gave him some medicine, and he seemed to be totally fine. But a while later his condition began deteriorating dramatically, before his body went into shock.

This is the story of the Debbs family, and it’s an utterly heartbreaking one. In November 2016 married couple Merrill and Robert took their kids to Maine on vacation. But during the trip, something unthinkable happened to their son, 11-year-old Oakley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT