This Boy Bit Into A Burger And Felt A Stabbing Pain. Then An X-Ray Revealed The Startling Reason

ADVERTISEMENT
Image: YouTube/CBC News
Image: YouTube/CBC News

It was a beautiful summer day in June 2016, and one Canadian family were particularly determined to enjoy the glorious weather. Yes, with the sun shining in the sky, the Fiores decided that it was time to get out the barbecue.

Image: YouTube/CBC News
Image: YouTube/CBC News

Before the burgers were thrown onto the grill, mom, Nadia, first gave the barbecue a quick clean. Everything was good to go, and the whole family were looking forward to the al fresco meal – especially six-year-old Anthony.

ADVERTISEMENT

Image: YouTube/CBC News
Image: YouTube/CBC News

A few sizzles later, the burgers were ready, and they looked incredibly appetizing. Indeed, Anthony couldn’t wait to tuck in. But little did anyone suspect that the first bite of his burger would land him in the hospital.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT