Doctors Told His Parents It Was Just The Flu. But The Boy’s Condition Was Actually Far More Deadly

ADVERTISEMENT
Image: YouTube/oumedicine
Image: YouTube/oumedicine

At first, Brady was in denial about what had happened. “I looked at Brady and I’m like, ‘Brady, what’s in your belly? There’s something in there,’” his mom Peggy told OU Medicine. “And he was like, ‘No, there’s nothing in there.’ So we showed him on the X-ray, and he kind of got scared.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Image: YouTube/oumedicine
Image: YouTube/oumedicine

Brady then quickly confessed to the truth of the situation. As it turned out, the youngster had actually swallowed a total of eight magnets, which – frighteningly – had joined together inside his body.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT