Doctors Told His Parents It Was Just The Flu. But The Boy’s Condition Was Actually Far More Deadly

ADVERTISEMENT
Image: YouTube/oumedicine
Image: YouTube/oumedicine

The magnets were apparently souvenirs from a family vacation. Brady had swallowed a handful of them – and they’d subsequently caused the severe stomach pains that he had complained of a few days before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Image: YouTube/oumedicine
Image: YouTube/oumedicine

Once he’d swallowed them, the magnets ripped through Brady’s insides – including his stomach and intestines – in a bid to connect. Indeed, the seemingly harmless magnets had left a trail of destruction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT